We're a company called Elk. A team of music lovers, ranging from violin makers and python magicians to computer PhDs and record label managers. We're based in Stockholm, but most of us work from wherever we are.
At the core of what we do is an OS for Audio called Elk Audio OS which is the fastest audio OS on the planet. On top of this, we've built an ecosystem for musicians called Elk LIVE. Elk LIVE enables musicians to play live and in sync together over the world wide web.
We're so happy for what it enables - more spontaneous musical moments, less need for traveling, and infinite studio space for the next generation of musicians. The Elk Audio OS is on the fast track to becoming the modern standard for how music hardware and software are put to use. And for that, we need your help.
As a Marketing Specialist at Elk you will:
- Manage our digital marketing channels (mainly search and social)
- Own the strategy and reporting structure to allow for continuous evaluation and iteration on channels and messaging
- Ensure that tracking and attribution are up to current standards
- Work in close collaboration with other teams, mainly Marketing and Product
- Report to the Chief Commercial Officer at Elk
We believe the ideal candidate has:
- Minimum of 2 years of working with Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Structured way of working
- A passion for music and music-making